Thursday 11 March 2021

Spring Is In The Air

I know it was only a few short days ago that I was telling you not to put away the shovel just yet, but today I kind of fell into the False Spring Trap.  Upon arriving at home from a little evening walk with My Lovely Assistant and The Heir Apparent, I couldn't help but notice that Mother Nature had been busy at work.  The snow on the front lawn is slowly receding and the front flower bed can now be seen.  We're still quite a bit away but that little sight of wet soil seems to have stirred something in me. I'm never going to be a fan of warm weather, but I do like flowers.  So, I dug into the archives and pulled out a shot of our flowers from last year.  This was a little bunch of pansies was from the front of the head office and have always been among my favourite flowers.  On a sunny day last summer, I spent a little time under the sun snapping away some of the flowers around the house.  These were taken at f/4, 1/2500sec ISO 100 at 70mm.  There will be a multitude of fresh flowers to be seen everywhere in a short little while, but just to be on the safe side, keep those shovels close by for at least a few more weeks.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment