Wednesday 16 June 2021

Over The Shoulder

I'm still waiting for the local Cardinals and Blue Jays to finally find my backyard, but they have yet to accept any of my invitations.  Luckily, the old reliable Robin has been kind enough to fly through the yard from time to time.  This past weekend it even decided to impress me with some fine posing techniques by giving me a nice over the shoulder. or over the wing in this case, look while perched on some telephone wires.  With a nice blue sky as the background, it makes for one rather regal looking bird.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/400sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  Hopefully some of my other fine feathered friends will find their way into my yard this year rather than just flying by on their way to one of the neighbours.  Either that or I need to ask the neighbours what kind of treats they are leaving for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment