Sunday 25 July 2021

Christmas In July

One of my favourite Christmas activities is upon arrival at my parents house, I head right to the tree and try to find out where my old buddy Jack Frost is hiding.  'Elf On The Shelf' may have been all of the rage these last few years, but Jack Frost has been hiding in our family tree going back as far as I can remember. Due to 'The Plague', I didn't get to look for my old friend this past Christmas, so I figured I'd look for him in the archives to celebrate Christmas in July.  Sure enough, I found him hidden in the digital files of my computer, surrounded by the bright lights and round shapes of the decorations he enjoys hiding behind.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/30sec, ISO 800 at 54mm.  If all continues to go as it is at the moment, I should be able to look for my old friend again this coming Christmas. I certainly hope that I will be.  Merry Christmas in July to all and to all a warm and humid night.

No comments:

Post a Comment