Thursday 22 July 2021

Warning Shots

I think that I may be suffering from a case of fireworks withdrawl.  After attending almost every show at the annual L'International des Feux Loto-Québec over the last 10 years, this second year of nothing exploding in the sky above me is wearing on me.  Since I would always show up early for these shows in order to get a good spot, I was always on hand for the warning shots that would go off 15 and 10 minutes before the show would begin.  I really loved shooting those warning shots because the sky was always clear of smoke and the lights of the Jacques Cartier Bridge, which get turned off during the fireworks, remain on which adds an extra something to the shot.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 52sec, ISO 100 at 70mm and cropped to 12" x 4".  If you would like to see the other photographs that I took during the show, you can do so by following the link.  Hopefully I'll be hearing the explosions roaring over me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment