Thursday 29 July 2021

May I See Your Pass

While the local birds still seem to be refusing the invitations to visit my yard, my parents seem to have a much more social group of birds around their house.  Though the birds may be regular visitors, they sometimes wonder about the stranger who visits from time to time and is often pointing a large lens at them.  This Blue Jay seemed to find my presence in the backyard to be quite interesting.  He spent a short amount of time up in the tree trying to decide if I was friend or foe before making his way to the feeder.  Either that, or he was wondering if I had the proper accreditation to be taking a photograph of the star he believes himself to be.  The photograph was taken a f/2.8, 1/320sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  He eventually did make his way to the feeder, meaning he either got comfortable with my being there, or he was just hungry.  Guess we'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment