Tuesday 24 August 2021

Maximum Air Conditioning

That's it, I have had enough.  I know that there are some of you out there who like this kind of weather, but I hate it and I have had enough.  It is off to my happy place that I go, a place where the weather bites at your face and everything is covered in a nice white blanket of snow.  Ahh, I can feel it getting cooler already.  It's been almost two weeks of high 30's Celcius weather with the humidity and it even broke 40 a few times.  So, I am bringing out the big guns. A nice snow storm should take care of things.  For those of you who enjoy this heat, things will get more seasonal once I've had the chance to chill out a bit.  This wonderfully cool photograph was taken at f/10, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 35mm.  I can already see myself sitting comfortably on that snow covered bench watching my breath in the ice cold winter comfort.  It's can't get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment