Wednesday 4 August 2021

From The Other Side

When it came to photographing the annual Montreal Fireworks Competition, I generally preferred shooting from the South Shore.  I would sometimes venture across the river and shoot from Montreal, on this night I was shooting from the Parc de la Cité-du-Havre.  If you'd like to see those fireworks photographs, you can do so by following this link.  As usual, I stick around a little bit after the fireworks for some night photograph and I happened to look across the river and spotted one of my favourite spots, the Montreal Biosphere.  It was nicely lit up and you could see the cars leaving from the parking lot, another of my favoured spots, but more for the winter fireworks displays.  The photograph was taken at f/18, 30sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  The fireworks are the main reason for my being there, but there are always some nice things to see after the explosions have ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment