Tuesday 17 August 2021

Summer Harvest

Despite having two sets of grandparents who were farmers, I don't have very much of a green thumb.  I've always loved the idea of a garden, but I don't have the patience or the willing to get my hands dirty that is necessary to properly keep one.  Luckily, among her many talents, My Lovely Assistant has the necessary green thumbs to make the garden grow.  I contribute with nightly waterings and serve as offical taste tester, though I'm very close to losing that position to The Heir Apparent.  I managed to put a few of our tomatoes together before she got to them.  They were a nice red and I kept the stem on one of them to add a contrasting colour and because it was nice crisp star. The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/100sec ISO 100 at 70mm with a little bit of angled flash to bring out the colour and give the tomatoes a little shine.  They look good and taste even better.





No comments:

Post a Comment