Saturday 14 August 2021

On The Boardwalk

The middle of August seems like a good time to reflect on how Summer vacation went.  In this case, Summer vacation 2015.  Yes, the archives are full of Summer vacation shots that have never been used.  I end up taking so many shots while away that the photo folder is so large when I get back that the task of going through them would require another vacation immediately afterwards.  This photograph, taken at f/16, 20sec, ISO 100 at 24mm, came from a road trip My Lovely Assistant and I took to Percé.  I waited for the other tourists to clear off the boardwalk and then took long exposure shot of the boardwalk and the famous Rocher Percé.  The boardwalk has since been destroyed by some winter storms, so I guess this makes the view kind of unique.  We'll probably head back there one day with The Heir Apparent to see how things have changed. With that done, only 6 more years of vacation photographs to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment