Sunday 18 August 2013

Family Ties...Part II

I know a winner when I see one, and like a Hollywood executive chomping at the bits after a successful summer blockbuster, the thoughts of a sequel immediately come to mind.  I love taking photographs of fireworks, flowers, cars and all kinds of other things, but some of the best numbers I get are when the lovely Alexia graces my pages.  So, here we go with Part II.  There's not much more to add to the story for those of you who read Family Ties, so I'll just add the technical information underneath the photographs for those of you who are interested by such things.  As with the previous photos, they were all taken using my 50mm lens.  The first photograph on the page here was taken at f/4, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 50mm.

The 'Blow Me A Kiss' Photo
f/4, 1/160sec, ISO 100 50mm

Comfortably Seated
f/4, 1/250sec, ISO 100, 50mm

Tickled By The Invisible Man
f/3.5, 1/200sec, ISO 100, 50mm

Laurence, George and Alexia, it was lots of fun.  We'll have to do this again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment