Tuesday 1 March 2016

Hiding From The Storm

If you happen to live in the Montreal area as I do and you've been listening to the local weather reports, you'd be led to believe that we're on the eve of destruction.  A late Winter blizzard is due to hit us and dump a large quantity of snow on our heads.  Despite these ominous warnings, I'm a Winter person so I'm not all that upset, but being the friendly neighbourhood photographer that I am, I can understand how some of you may feel otherwise.  This lovely home with the summer sun falling on it and the foliage, should be able to house your imaginations in a happy place long enough for the storm to blow over.  The photograph was taken at f/5, 1/100sec, ISO 400 at 30mm and I tried to frame the house in the background surrounded by all of the greens in an attempt to make it look welcoming.  You're all free to hide out there for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment