Sunday 19 June 2016

Breakfast Of Champions

While sort of keeping with the theme created by the last post, I bring you all something else that the warm weather brings.  Although this time the subject is, I think it is fairly safe to say, much more tasty.  I bought my first batch of fresh strawberries the other day, and the stores will soon be full of fresh varieties of the other berries as well.  I wanted to make sure that the big strawberry was the 'star' of the photograph, so when I threw all of the fruits together on a plate, I made sure to save it for last so I could get it exactly where I wanted.  I also used a Macro lens with a slightly smaller aperture than I usually would in order to make sure that I got a little bit more of the fruit in focus, but still making sure that the photograph would blur out as it went further to the back.  I shot the photograph at f/5.6, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 60mm.  Much like the strawberries I showed in April, the models were just as tasty as they were photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment