Monday 13 June 2016

Spring Hockey

The hockey season finally came to an end last night, and seeing as how we're pretty much in the middle of the month of June, I suppose that is a good thing.  The Pittsburgh Penguins put away the San Jose Sharks in six games, so I guess this is the opportune time to put away a few more of the hockey photographs I took back in November.  Time seems to fly so quickly, and I had no intention of waiting so long to put these up, but I had taken so many during the game that I didn't want to overload the blog by putting them all up at the same time.  Once again, these are some photographs of my buddy's daughter, who is a goaltender.  For what it's worth, she got all of these photographs within days of my taking them.  I only managed to take in one of her games this year, so I thought I'd space them out a little bit here on the blog, and there might even be a few more left to dig out when the next season begins in October.  The first photograph was taken at f/5, 1/400sec, ISO 1000 at 200mm.  Here are a few more photographs taken during the game.

 f/5, 1/200sec, ISO 1000 at 200mm

f/5 1/400sec, ISO 1000 at 200mm

f/5, 1/500sec, ISO 1000 at 200mm

f/5, 1/320sec, ISO 1000 at 110mm

A fun little game to play if you've got a little extra time on your hands is to try and find the puck.  It can be seen in four of the five photographs, though to be perfectly honest, it's not a very hard game to play.  See you again in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment