Friday 29 January 2021

An Eye To The Future

I look at the calendar and sometimes can't believe it myself.  It has been a year since The Heir Apparent entered our lives. They say that the eyes are the window into the soul and I have spent much of the last year, looking into these.  The greatest part of my day is when I get home from the day job and I see these eyes light up when they recognize who I am.  They can also make me feel so little and helpless when they are looking at me with anger or sadness, but luckily those moments never last for very long.  I've photographed these eyes several times over the last year, and will continue to do so for years to come.  This photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/100sec, ISO 400 at 67mm. I had the help of our friend Annie the Giraffe to attract the attention of our subject upwards and luckily she wasn't too upset about being photo-shopped out of the final image.  I look forward to looking into these eyes for a great many more years to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment