Friday 1 January 2021

Starting The Year With A Bang

 

After such a rotten year, one has to hope for happier things to come.  So I went back to the archives to dig something out from one of my happy places.  The would be the frozen banks of the St. Lawrence river.  In past years, I would have been there to photograph the New Year's fireworks from the Old Port.  Just to show that a new year doesn't mean that we're out of the woods just yet, there were no fireworks this year, which is kind of a shame because the weather was perfect.  Not very cold of windy at all.  Anyway, we've changed numbers on the calendar, hopefully we won't be in the same situation when it comes time to change them again in 365 days.  Speaking of numbers, this photograph was taken at f/16, 15sec, ISO 100 at 32mm.  I hope you all have a terrific 2021 and we'll see what kind of things I end up photographing this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment