Tuesday 8 December 2015

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

I don't know what things look like where you live, but over here, we're several days into the month of December, and there isn't a flake of snow anywhere to be seen.  The temperature was five degrees above the seasonal norm today, and the forecast calls for a temperature in the double digits Celsius before the week comes to an end.  That doesn't bode well for any snow this week, and there's even talk of not having a white Christmas this year.  So, since I have no snow, I went digging into the archives and pulled out this photograph that I took waaaaay back in 2007.  It was taken at f/8, 1/125sec, ISO 400 at 27mm.  Just a little reminder for all of you out there about what the outdoors is supposed to look like at this time of the year.  Back to dreaming of a white Christmas I go, while I also take a moment to wonder if Santa's sleigh can be equipped with wheels, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment