Thursday 3 December 2015

On The Wall

As previously mentioned, that's a photograph of my photograph hanging on the wall in the Saint-Lambert Library.  It's up there as part of an annual holiday art exhibition.  This is the third year I participate in the show, and even after three years I still find it pretty cool to see one of my photographs hanging on the walls of a building I used to visit to borrow books when I was a kid.  Again, if you'd like to find out more about this particular photograph, you can go back to my original blog post about it.  A big thank-you to My Lovely Assistant for the photograph.  A big "I'm sorry" to my Mom for the beard.  If you happen to find yourself in the Saint-Lambert area and would like to have a look, my photograph is hanging in the back of the first floor in the computer area.  While you're there, check out the other works.  That jazz guy behind me is pretty cool as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment