Sunday 15 January 2017

Forgotten Firework

The year is getting off to a rough start for my old brain.  First, I forget to save my changes before closing Photoshop, then when I finally do post the photographs, I end up forgetting to add my favourite one to the group.  I think my personal editors are going to have to keep a closer eye on me.  This photograph, shot at f/16, 8sec, ISO 100 at 68mm, and taken at the same time as the others, was my favourite of the bunch because it looks like a giant flower next to the skyscrapers of Montreal.  During fireworks shows, they often repeat the same explosion a couple of times in a row.  This was about the fourth larger explosion, so I had begun shooting as the third one had already exploded and the fourth rocket was climbing into the air.  That's why the firework explosions looks so full and you can see the flight that the rocket took.  The end result is kind of like a giant red dandelion.  That's all for this batch.  I'll be back with more photographs if I can remember where I put my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment