Friday 27 January 2017

In 55 Days

It has taken a while, but thanks to a push from My Lovely Assistant, things are moving forward for my photography exhibition.  As you can see in the photo above, it takes place from March 23rd to April 23rd at the Greenfield Park Library.  What you see under the crudely produced ad is the first of my photographs that will be on display.  The usual place where I got my photographs developed was no longer an option so I moved on to something new.  They did such a good job, that I'll give them a little mention here.  If you're looking for a good company to take care of your prints, put your photos in the hands of PhotoLab Yves Thomas.  Great work at a great price.  Which photos were printed?  There's a little glimpse of the first four above, but to see them all, you'll have to head over to the Greenfield Park Library (225 Empire, Greenfield Park) from March 23rd to April 23rd to find out.  There will be more news here as we continue to get closer to the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment