Saturday 21 January 2017

Last Year's Leftovers

 I admit, the title to this update may be a little bit harsh.  However, it is a known fact that the one thing everyone has to deal with once the holidays end are leftovers.  Thankfully, these leftovers don't go bad.  If these photographs look familiar to you, it is because you saw some like them back before 2016 ended. I used them as my end of year sunset update.  After I took those photographs, I stuck around for a little bit longer.  Soon after the brownish red had left the sky, it was quickly replaced by this really nice blue.  As such, I was compelled to shoot off a few more photographs before making my way home.  Once again, both photographs were taken at f/9, 1/60sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  As with the previous update, I simply used the same original file and cropped it two different ways.
 
Who doesn't like a good two-for-one deal.  As with the others, I still like the way that the metal structure of the bridge stands out against the sky.  Don't be in a rush to leave after you've taken your photograph, something else may soon present itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment