Wednesday 22 August 2018

Daisy Day 2018

Daisy Day, for those of you who have been long time readers of the blog, is my yearly tribute to my departed Grandmother.  The story has been repeated several years now, but long story short, she was always very supportive of me and my photography.  Daisies always remind me of her, so each year I try to find some and post them here on the anniversary of her leaving us.  I was having problems finding some earlier this year, but I located a bunch of them during one of my bike rides.  I delicately put them in a little bag and rode home, hoping they wouldn't get destroyed by the wind.  I then put them in a little vase, put them in some sunlight and snapped away. This photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/800sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I hope you like your flowers Grammie.  Keep watching from up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment