Monday 6 August 2018

Only A Few More Months

I don't care what all of you warm weather people may think, or if I am in a small minority, but I am sick and tired of Summer.  Some of you out there may not like this image, but 15 days of 30 degree or above weather, not including the humidity, has boiled my last nerve.  For those of you seeking a little relief, feel free to join me on this comfortable looking park bench.  It is my current happy place as we're having a day where the temperature feels like 41 degrees outside.  I've said it before, I'll say it again.  At minus 40 it is very easy to put more clothes on, but at 40 and above, there is only so much that you can take off before getting a visit from your friendly neighbourhood police officer. The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/800sec, ISO 100 at 24mm and I can't wait to be able to get out and take more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment