Monday 22 August 2022

Daisy Day

Another August 22nd is upon us, so we take a moment to remember Grammie, my Grandmother on my Dad's side who passed away 11 years ago, with a little flower.  It's hard to believe that it's been 11 years that she has been gone, but I'm sure all of you out there experience similar emotions to such anniversaries as well.  This year, Mother Nature was a little more helpful as our own Daisies, the flower that I most associate with her thanks to childhood memories, ended up growing in abundance.  To stick with the family theme, it was The Heir Apparent who sat down next to me as the photographs were being taken and pointing to which flower I should shoot.  She found the fly to be rather funny while repeatedly saying 'tout petit, tout petit'.  So, that's the one that we chose for this little memorial update. The photograph was take at f/7.1, 1/1000sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  We still miss you Grammie.  Hope you've enjoyed this years photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment