Monday 1 August 2022

Strike A Pose

In the two years since we've moved the Head Office to its current location, I have been fighting a losing battle trying to lure Butterflies and Dragonflies into our yard.  They fly by non-stop just to tease me, but they never stop long enough for me to take a photograph.  Luckily, I have not had such a problem with the humble little bees that seem to enjoy all of our flowers.  I could spend hours photographing them, and tried to introduce the practice to The Heir Apparent the other morning.  At two and a half, the practice may not have been stimulating enough as she was ready to move on after about five minutes.  That's thankfully about all of the time that it took to grab this photograph of my winged visitor.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Maybe the Butterflies and Dragonflies will finally come around, but until then, I know that I can always count on the fuzzy little guys to strike a pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment