Wednesday 11 September 2013

Another Of Those Strange Things

I know that I've said this before, but those of you who have been hanging around here for a while, know that I like taking photographs of odd things.  This kind of goes into that category.  What you're looking it is part of a panel wall at the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum in the Living in Space exhibition.  This panel was, I believe, an image of a rocket ship lifting off.  I was drawn by the different lines of colour against the black background.  I also like how when you look deeply at the photo, it puts you into kind of a trance.  You will now send me all your money.  I said, you will now send me all your money.  After I count down from three, you will return to your normal lives and send me your checks in 3...2...1.   This photo was taken at f/2.8, 1/4sec, ISO 100 at 50mm.  Yes, I'm as surprised as you are that I managed to shoot a hand-held photo at 1/4sec with no camera shake.  Must have been the trance I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment