Sunday 4 June 2023

Memorial Geranium

Today is one of those little days where we look back and remember a couple of people through flowers that they loved.  June 4th is probably one of my least favourite days on the calendar as it is the day that I lost my Grandmother, Mémère, and also My Lovely Assistant's mother, Belle Mom.  They both loved Geraniums, so I try and make sure that there is a Geranium here on the page to remember them.  We keep Geraniums in the house, and this one began to have a branch of flowers that broke away from the main plant.  I followed the table it was seated on, as if it was reaching out towards us.  I'm not really a spiritual person, but it did it's nice to imagine that the little branch was them reaching out to say hello, in flower form.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/60sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Thanks for all the positive vibes Mémère & Belle Mom.  Hope you've been enjoying the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment