Tuesday 22 August 2023

Daisy Day

In between all of the music, it's time for a little moment of remembrance.  August 22nd belongs to Grammie, my Grandmother who passed away 12 years ago.  She always really liked my photography and I think that she would have really liked this years update.  As always, I photographed a Daisy for her, but I had a little help this year.  The Heir Apparent got in on the act this year as we made this one of our photo projects.  We chose a Daisy that was growing in our yard and I asked her to hold it at arms length in front of her.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Grammie always wanted a little girl added to the family, and I'm sure that she would have appreciated that The Heir Apparent participated in this little session.  I hope you like this years photo Grammie, we enjoyed taking it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment