Monday 8 July 2019

Montreal International Fireworks Competition - Italy

Saturday night saw the sky once again get filled with colours as the International des Feux Loto-Quebec, continued.  This time, it was the turn of Italy to show off their talents in blowing up the sky.  In charge of that was the Parente Fireworks company, who have been in the firework business since 1900.  For the photographs, I went to one of my favourite spots...which may no longer be useful.  From this particular spot on my bike path, I usually have a nice view of the fireworks going off next to the Biosphere.  However, the trees have been growing over the years, and are starting to creep into my frame and blocking the Biosphere.  Well, I guess all good things must come to an end.  In the meantime, the first two photographs were taken at f/16, 20sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Here are a few more that I took.

f/16, 10sec, ISO 100 at 70mm

f/16, 15sec, ISO 100 at 70mm

f/16, 20sec, ISO 100 at 70mm

f/16, 25sec, ISO 100 at 70mm

f/16, 15sec, ISO 100 at 70mm

It's a shame that the trees are growing as I really like this spot, but in the greater scheme of things, I suppose that growing trees is a good thing.  That's three shows down as the yearly festival is motoring along.  Head out and see some of them

No comments:

Post a Comment